Saturday, August 25, 2007
A Box of LIFE
I'm always amazed at the rate at which life and it's paper trail seems to pile up. I tackled the pile of paperwork today that had been piling up on my desk since I moved a few weeks ago. It's mostly just financial statements and junk mail, and pay stubs, that were easily filed away in what I call my "box of life" aka my filing box. I remember as a child always wondering what all the piles of paper were for, and why Mom had to keep all of it and what went into those accordion file folders she had for each year. Now of course I know and even though I'm not using accordion file folders, my box of life seems to be filling up quickly and that's just with little old me. So kudos to all of you who have much bigger boxes of life than me and still manage to keep them organized among other things.