Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol

Most of you know that I'm a big American Idol Fan. Now I'm not the crazy sort of groupie fan, and I don't vote every week, (just sometimes) but I watch the show religiously, and am extremely sad when I have to miss it for one reason or another. (And yes, I do miss it from time to time, I'm not so obsessed that I put my life on hold to watch it in case anyone was worried about that). But in any case I love it, maybe because it's one of the few wholesome reality shows, maybe it's because they really are good singers, and maybe it's just the reality show trap that gets you invested in the characters and makes you keep coming back, but whatever it is, I like it and just want to send a shout out to my old roommate Chelsey who first turned me on to it, and another to Michael Johns, my favorite contestant this year, who unfortunately has already been kicked off. . . BOO!

No comments: