Sunday, April 13, 2008

Long time, no blog

So, I don't know how many of you out there even check my blog on a regular basis, I know I check yours (those of you who have them) and am always pleased to read new posts (hint, hint), so if this is the 3rd, 5th, 10th etc. time you've checked back looking for a new post and are just now finding one, sorry for the delay, I'll try to get you caught up on what's been happening in my life.

1 comment:

Amy Bateman said...

It's nice to see some new posts. I'm a regular "blog checker" and get disappointed when there isn't anything new.

Hopefully everything will work out for your job. I almost think a sudden lay-off may be the best plan. It's stressful, but you deal with it because you have to and move on with life instead of being in limbo.