This picture was on the AZ Central website's picture of the day slideshow, and I think it's great! It's actually a display outside a shop in Germany showing support for the German national team in the 2008 Euro Championships.
You know that is a pretty funny picture. I think I would get confused though and kick the pigs if I was playing soccer and then there would be some pretty angry pigs on my hands. I have heard pigs bite hard to. Anyway, I just remembered that you had a blog. I am kinda new with the whole thing, but it is pretty fun, my little blogging buddy.
3 comments:
You know that is a pretty funny picture. I think I would get confused though and kick the pigs if I was playing soccer and then there would be some pretty angry pigs on my hands. I have heard pigs bite hard to. Anyway, I just remembered that you had a blog. I am kinda new with the whole thing, but it is pretty fun, my little blogging buddy.
that is a hillarious picture! Could I do judo and kendo to them? Just kidding.
It's not soccer it's pigger! Maybe even poccer! Or piccer! I think it's an adorable picture! Also' it's capital F-U-N-N-Y, FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment