Tuesday, December 23, 2008
If ye are prepared
They say "If ye are prepared ye shall not fear". I think I am now officially prepared for my trip to the frozen tundra of Idaho, and although I still claim to be an Idaho girl, I am a little worried that my senses have become Arizonanized, and that I might just freeze, although I shouldn't worry too much, after all I did survive the return to an Idaho winter from a much more tropical climate a few years ago. I was thinking too as I ran to the store to pick up a few odds and ends among the throngs of Christmas shoppers that this Be prepared stuff certainly applies to all sorts of things and even though it's not time for New Year's Resolutions just yet, I plan on being a little more prepared for a lot of things in 2009. (At least that's the goal). Anyways, here I come Christmas in Idaho. . . YEA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment