Anyways, after all the fun, they started up a dance, but since I'm not the biggest dancer and neither was my date, we took off and did a night hike with a few other couples instead. Somehow I only got a few pictures of the whole night, so here's the night hike group, and my friend Kevin who so graciously agreed to be my date for the evening.
Friday, October 23, 2009
MAG rodeo
Another fun thing I did recently was attend the "Walk the Line" Rodeo/Dinner/Dance event sponsored by the Multi-stake Activities Group (MAG) that my Singles Ward belongs to. This was their fall date activity, so it was old school girl ask guy, although I admit we didn't do the crazy creative ways of asking and answering like in high school. But in any case it was a fun night of country BBQ, rodeo demonstrations and group games, my ward's team even won the tug of war in the boys and girls categories, thanks in part I'm sure to my cheering for the boys and my pulling muscles for the girls.
Anyways, after all the fun, they started up a dance, but since I'm not the biggest dancer and neither was my date, we took off and did a night hike with a few other couples instead. Somehow I only got a few pictures of the whole night, so here's the night hike group, and my friend Kevin who so graciously agreed to be my date for the evening.
Anyways, after all the fun, they started up a dance, but since I'm not the biggest dancer and neither was my date, we took off and did a night hike with a few other couples instead. Somehow I only got a few pictures of the whole night, so here's the night hike group, and my friend Kevin who so graciously agreed to be my date for the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment