Sunday, January 10, 2010
Sunday naps
What a wonderful thing it is to be able to take a Sunday afternoon nap. Seriously, I think someone should learn how to capture and market the good feeling of winding down at 9:30 Sunday night knowing you accomplished all you needed to at church and other meetings today, caught up on some reading and phone calls, attended a fireside and got a glorious 2 hour nap in. All of which has allowed you to be just the right stage of sleepy to get a good night's rest soon and gear up for the busy week ahead. It really is a good feeling. Of course my day had to start at 6:30 to fit all this in and I'm sure it won't work every week but since it's probably been close to a year since I had a good Sunday nap I think I'll relish in the feeling for a minute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah the glory of a Sunday nap :) I so agree!
Post a Comment