Thursday, February 18, 2010
Lately
Okay, so its seems that a lot and nothing has been happening recently. I just mean life like normal, I've certainly been busy, but it hasn't seemed like I've had many interesting or exciting highlights. However, I've loved watching the olympics. So much fun to watch it every night. And work is going well. I had an interesting experience this week. I get to work with college tobacco prevention programs and recently have been working more with ASU. On wednesday I was asked to sit as an expert panelist at a town hall discussion addressing whether or not ASU is ready to go tobacco free. It's a good movement however, the event itself turned into a ridiculous debate between one of the panelists and a few of the audience members. Not really my style and I think the whole thing could have been run a little better, but overall a very positive step to get the issue out there and start people talking about it. We'll see what happens. . . Anyways, sorry for the boring post, but life just seems busy and uninteresting lately, albeit good, or maybe I'm just too distracted by the olympics :) Go TEAM USA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment