Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I'll respect you when you leave. . .
We all have stress, I'm no exception, nothing terrible, just normal stress associated with work life, personal life, etc. etc. (lately, mostly the former). Not negative stress really, but positive stress is still stress. I know I have stress, I even know how my stress manifests. I can look back and see my symptoms. I can even recognize them as they come along. However, I don't usually seem to be able to figure out how much stress I have until it's gone. It's like I can't fully grasp how much of a burden it is on me until it's lifted. Then I look back and think "wow, I really should have done something to help me relax and cope better".
I guess the good news though is that it has lifted. So although I should probably make a mental note to remember next time that when I start seeing the symptoms that I'm stressed, I should do something proactive to keep it from getting worse, tonight I'm just reveling in the sudden lightness of a less stressful life, thanks to finally working some things out at the job. Ah, it's nice to have my stripes back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment