It struck me today how odd our world is sometimes. For example, I spend twice as much time rinsing out things to go in the recycle bin than I do rinsing off dishes for the dishwasher. Good news is that means that my dishwasher is really good since it gets stuff clean even with little or no rinsing, but still it seems strange that I spend more time cleaning out the things that I'm throwing out than the things that I'm going to eat off of again. The blessings of modern technology and the price of being green I suppose.
Then of course there's my wacked out sleep schedule. You may have one similar, the type that leaves me hating when the alarm goes off, tired mid afternoon, but never sleepy come normal bed time. Doesn't seem to matter even how long I've been up, I've sworn off naps lately and still can't seem to go to sleep at a decent time. Guess it's time to review my stress levels again, see why I'm getting insomnia.
Last but not least, it's odd to me how time flies when you're doing mindless stuff, like running errands, cleaning house, and relaxing on the weekend, then before you know it, its almost over and back to the work grind again. Is this a sign I'm not happy with my job, cause I really think I am, but there's still that part of me that hates Monday mornings coming so quickly. Life is odd sometimes, but we do it anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment