So I recently had the chance to travel with 3 wonderful women to California to visit the happiest place on earth. It was my first time at Disneyland and I LOVED IT! I didn't really have any huge expectations going in, but now I know how wonderful it is. And going at an off season time while kids are still in school was ideal. We hit up the parks Thursday and Friday and hardly had to wait in line at all on Thursday (Friday was a bit busier, but since we'd hit almost all the major rides the day before, it was no big deal).
Anyways, on to the photos. . .
Disneyland Adventure
If I had to pick favorite rides I would probably say "Space Mountain" for the adventure category, "It's a Small World" for the magic of disney category, and the swinging gondola ferris wheel for most memorable moment (but that had more to do with the people I was with). All in all, I was very impressed with the level of detail involved to create an experience that is unlike any other. The little things like how the trash cans and bathroom signs even matched the theme of the land you were in, and how without you even realizing it, there's always music on in the background and the shop exteriors are designed to look like multiple story buildings giving you a larger than life feeling without seeming too miniature.
All in all, I can see why it's called the "Happiest Place on Earth"
3 comments:
Yay, pictures worked! Now I want to go back to Disneyland. I actually recognized many of the areas!
Looks like tons of fun, I've still never been, but it's definitely on our list of places to go.
Post a Comment