Well Arizona is less one beautiful girl today, but we sure did have fun while she was here. . . Here's some more pics.
Jeff's homecoming = yummy hamburgers. . . what else?
Dave & Busters was a great Saturday Afternoon activity. If you've never been, you win tickets by playing different games. You can then redeem these for cool prizes and stiff. I managed to win 1000 redemption tickets in the wheel spinning game alone. Yes, that's right, I won the big jackpot. Kind of a cool feeling. In any case, we were able to redeem our tickets for some cool prizes. Annelyn got her "Sparky" as well as the Dave & Buster's bear to add to her collection. And we got Spencer (my sister-in-law's brother) an angry bird, sorry no picture of that one, but it is rather cute too.
Sunday we spent at Jeff & Michelle's celebrating birthdays and eating Spencer's yummy special pork chops and Michelle's fabulous cupcakes.
Monday was a trip to Big Surf Waterpark. This is a photo of my favorite slide, although I admit it's off the internet since we didn't bother to take in the cameras.
Tuesday we found time to check out the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center
And Annelyn got to see all the cacti AZ has to offer in the cactus garden.
All in all, the trip was a resounding success I think and I dare say Annelyn would agree. We'll miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment