Working for the Health Department, it's no surprise that the Affordable Care Act has been a topic of much conversation. Regardless of what you think of it, the fact is that it's here and it's happening and I thought I'd share this video that does a very good job of explaining the major components as they affect individual insurance at least. I did not put this up to start a debate, but do think it's an easy to understand way to wrap your head around the intentions of the Affordable Care Act.
Thanks for posting that. I haven't really kept up with all the proposed changes since it doesn't really affect us, so it was nice to get a little summary. The kids are going crazy about you since they just saw your picture on here!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting that. I haven't really kept up with all the proposed changes since it doesn't really affect us, so it was nice to get a little summary. The kids are going crazy about you since they just saw your picture on here!
Post a Comment