Monday, March 24, 2014
Spark! after Dark
Saturday was a good day. I spent the morning volunteering at a local community garden. One of my new year's goals was to volunteer more and although it took me a few months to really get going, it felt good to get moving on it this last week. Then I attended a ward baptism in the afternoon, had dinner twice with two sets of friends - one early, one late (thank goodness I logged over 12,000 steps that day to burn those calories) and attended Spark after Dark, the Mesa festival of creativity. It's always interesting for me to see what the local cities have to offer and this festival was an interesting one. There were several different performers and art installations on display and some vendors including a photo booth. It was fun to spend an evening with friends in some beautiful Arizona spring weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment