Saturday, September 15, 2007

In home Salon

Well, I decided I needed a new haircut, and decided that I would cut it myself, now be assured this isn't the first time I've done this and I figured I can't mess things up too much since my curls are so forgiving, and I do make an effort to make sure every 2nd or 3rd trim is done in a salon, but for today it was an in home adventure and here are the results.

3 comments:

Brian said...

I think you're crazy for trying to cut your own hair! But you pull it off pretty well.

Amy Bateman said...

Looks great Becky! We're hoping Melissa's hair follows in your footsteps. She seems to have a bit of red in it and some curl.

Michelle said...

You are way more brave than I am! Looks like it will be even easier to take care of--I am totally jealous of your wash and go curls...I may just join you in that...we'll see how brave I get.