Friday, November 16, 2007
1st stop. . . Omaha Nebraska
The Halloween Costumes, can you guess which is which? We have a Harry Potter character. . . (Luna Lovegood), A judo master, a kendo fighter, a care bear, a vampire kitty, and a cute little ladybug.
Then of course there's the annual candy swap. Alex and Lyndsey especially got into it, trading anything and everything just for the sake of trading.
I remember trading halloween candy with my siblings, but I must say I've never enjoyed it as much as I did this year. And I made out pretty good too. You'd be surprised what a few tootsie rolls from Melissa's cache and a bowl of left over whoppers can get you in the right crowd!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had so many candy swaps. It kind of fizzled out as the "good candy" got eaten, though. We all miss you, though.
Post a Comment