Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cooking School

My roommate and I went to a cooking class last night, it was at a cute little kitchen store here that sells quality cookware, bosch mixers and every other kitchen gadget you could ever want. They do cooking classes twice a week. Many of the classes are free with small samples at the end, but last night was a $10 class because it was a full meal. It was Mexican Fiesta, we made beef tostadas, beans and rice and chocolate flaun. It was great! Of course it all had cilantro in it, so if I ever make it for some of the family, I'll be sure to leave that out since I know there's at least a few of you who aren't too crazy about that flavor. Anyways, it was delicious and made me wish that I had several hundred extra dollars to buy cool kitchen supplies! AAHHH wish lists and cooking toys!

No comments: