Saturday, April 26, 2008

Apartment Pictures

Annelyn pointed out recently that I'd never got my apartment pictures posted, so I thought I'd try again and this time it worked! So here you go!
I love that my apartment is two story. It's great to have the bedrooms seperate from the other living areas. This kitchen table is fun, it belongs to the girl who got married and moved out. She doesn't have room for it in her new house, and she hasn't found anyone to buy it yet, so until further notice, we get to keep the cool glass table. A typical bathroom. Nothing too exciting here. My new bed, which I LOVE! And last but not least, the important stuff to have next to your bed, a picture of the family and of course the ever necessary alarm clock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to have the nessacary panda too. I have a webkinz panda, Yin Yang.
Love, Jessa

Amy Bateman said...

What a fun apartment!! Lyndsey thinks your bed is so cool. Maybe we'll come visit someday and see everything in person.

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

That sure looks like a cool apartment! I think the panda is really adorable. The bed also looks awesome. Sometime my family and I are going to have to visit you!