Thursday, June 19, 2008
And the winner is. . .
Well I know you've all been anxiously awaiting the results to the sunburn poll. I must say I was amazed by the variety of answers. Everything from 10 sec (Lyndsey, it would be tough to live if that were the case) to 4202 hours and 1 sec (Alex, I'd be fried to a crisp if I was in the sun for 175 days straight) but I appreciate everyone who joined in the fun. The winner was less than a minute off, although admittedly I didn't time it down to the second so she could be even closer than we think, but the winner was Annelyn who guessed 35 minutes and 2 seconds. I was going for a walk/jog, and it was 36 minutes by my clock from when I stepped outside until I came back in. So there you go. Annelyn, your prize will be coming in the mail and if you take a picture of yourself with it and email it to me, I'll post it up here for all to see. Thanks for playing everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I laughed at the times from some of my kids, especially Alex's. After 4000+ hours that one second will be what gets you!
Yeah,10 seconds is silly,same as 4,000 hours.I'll have to draw a cartoon of that........
Post a Comment