Sunday, June 8, 2008

Game Night

So first of all, I realized just now that I'm a terrible picture taker because I hardly ever have photos to post of all these fun things I do, but oh-well, whatcha gonna do?
Anyways, I hosted a game night tonight at my apartment, and it was a great success, we probably had about 20 people in all, which was a lot for my small space, but it was great fun. We played Ruckus (which for those of you who have never played, it's my new favorite card game) and Cranium, Speed, and Hit the Deck, which we discovered is even more fun when you make up new rules every round. (memories of Killer Uno anyone?)
Anyways, it makes me realize how many friends I really have and even though I made a bit of a fool of myself a time or two, overall it was quite a success that we'll definitely have to duplicate.

3 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. We might have to steal your idea. Hmmmmmm . . .

Anonymous said...

Care to enlighten us as to how you made a fool of yourself? I'd love to know. You can keep it private if you want.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Let's just say that when you get enough single people together, someone always manages to misconstrue the most innocent of actions as a profession of love. Perhaps rather than saying I made a fool of myself, it would be more accurate to say that I was a little embarrassed by how others misread my actions in regards to a couple of boys in attendance. No that's not really accurate either, because I'm not really embarrassed by anything I did, just think it's funny how others took it!!