Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Work

So I finally have some pictures to post, I took my camera to work the other day, so here's a look into the goings on in my office lately. Here's me on the phone, although, I'm actually not on the phone since I no longer have to answer the quitline as we no longer have any cessation classes. But that's what I used to do at work! Here's my team minus one at our final staff meeting. We still don't know exactly when we are going to be laid-off, but since our classes are over next week, and we are officially running out of projects and inventorying to do, we won't have any more staff meetings since we don't have anything to talk about. Let me tell you this whole process is rather interesting and rather frustrating being in limbo. But I can't complain because I at least still have a paycheck for the moment, and we do have fun!

No comments: