So I noticed how cute Rachel and Monica's blogs were and decided to check out the site and do some upgrades on my own. Tell me what you think. . . I've created a poll here to the right so you can cast your vote. The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the page header to be the right size, as you can see, it's currently too wide and covers up part of the background, so if anyone has any suggestions. . . . .
2 comments:
Your best bet it to mess around with the html/css codes...but you probably don't know what to do there. You might have a younger brother that could help out. You should invite him to be a contributor to your blog and make sure you make him an administrator so he can make changes to it. And he makes no guarantees that he can fix any of it.
I love the third person Brian, you sell yourself pretty well, with a back-out clause and everything! Thanks for any help you can give!
Post a Comment