Sunday, July 6, 2008

Spontaneity

Okay so I'm not even certain that that's how to spell that word, but you all know what I mean. As you can see from my last post, I had intentions to spend a nice hot 4th of July here in Phoenix with a front row seat to the fireworks, but spontaneity and an opportunity to go home won out, so I ended up driving up to Idaho for the weekend. My roommate Meg had planned the trip weeks ago and was trying to find someone with a bigger vehicle than her little car to bring back a dresser and some stuff from her sister's house in Provo, so when I found out I didn't need to stick around to get laid off on Wed or Thursday, we decided to take my car and I dropped her off in Provo and made the trip up to Idaho for some fun in the sun and good company. I had a great time, and yes ended up a little sunburned, but it's my own fault so I can't blame anyone. We made it safely home today and despite being a bit tired from our whirlwind trip through 3 states, we both are happy we went and had a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made the trip it was fun to get to see you!!! love rannie

Audrey said...

I am so so sad that we missed you here. I would have loved to see you again, but thanks so much for calling. What is the news on the job hunting?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry we missed each other. Matt and I just got home from Florida. It would have been great to see you. Let me know if you have any plans to come back up.