Monday, October 27, 2008
Beautiful San Diego
Okay, so I'm here at the APHA conference and having a lot of fun, despite being a bit lonely. I've decided that I love San Diego and definitely would like to come vacation here sometime. I'm just not able to see all I want to see between the time I spend at the conference, and of course being all alone prevents me from exploring much of the city. I've decided that traveling is definitely something I need to do with someone else. I've never been the most solitary individual and although it's fun to hang out at the hotel by myself and relax a bit, it would definitely be more fun to have someone else around to explore with or go out to dinner. There's so many cool restaurants, but I feel funny eating alone, so I always end up going places where I can get stuff to go, which usually means that food court at the mall across the street. Oh well, it's been an adventure all the same, and when I get back home in a few days and have a better internet connection, I'll post some pictures and narrative of some of my adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michael always complained at being alone when he had to travel. If you don't go to bars and meet people there's just not much you can do in your off-time but sit in your hotel room.
Post a Comment