Okay so I set out to blog about all the interesting and picturesce happenings of my trip and even tried to blog them backwards so they would be in a logical order as your read them, but alas, I had more to say than I realized, so this next post is somewhat out of order, and make sure when you get to the bottom of the page you go to the next one to get all the posts. I've left out my more intellectual ramblings about the content and irony of the conference itself and stuck to the fun stuff.
3 comments:
luckynadz.blogspot.com
Everything looks like a lot of fun. Why is it we see to move, travel, etc. at the same time this last year?
I also really love San Diego. Leah lived there and we loved to visit. She lived first on the Strand right next to the ocean, it was fun to see the ships. The next time she lived in north next to the sports arena. I especially liked the Zoo and the old museum area up on the hill. I also liked the point and the light houses. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Next time you go let me know and I can hook you up with some locals.
Post a Comment