I love Christmas. I think I always have but every year I feel like I love it even more. Christmas Music, Christmas Movies, Christmas Lights, Christmas Goodies. I love it all and I'm so glad it's finally December and the rest of the world is ready to celebrate it too. In the Philippines Christmas officially starts September 1st, and I have to admit that I pulled out my Christmas CDs and had to listen to some Christmas Carols on Sept. 1st this year, then of course I had to put them away for awhile to give proper celebration to Halloween and Thanksgiving, both great holidays in their own rights, but nonetheless, by the time Thanksgiving was over I was really ready for the Christmas stuff again. I finally convinced some friends to watch a christmas movie with me last night, and I must say I was appalled at how many still refused saying it was too early, after all it was already Dec. 5th, and there's so many good Christmas movies that we'd better get started soon!
Anyways, I'm off to a "classy Christmas party" tonight and although I'm not quite sure what the "Classy" part is, or if I'll be classy enough, I'm still looking forward to it with the same childlike excitement that seems to always manifest itself in me this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment