So I was out with a few friends this weekend and somehow we got talking about weird food or eating quirks, so just for the fun of it, I thought I'd share a top ten list (albeit in no particular order) of some of mine. Some of you may know most of these things about me, or you might just learn something new. In any case, feel free to leave a comment with a story or quirk of your own.
1. I always eat things off my plate in categories. for example I'll eat all of one dish before start another, I never really mix and match bites of different dishes.
2. I hate it when people drink their milk out of the cereal bowl and I never do it, I always use a spoon (see Mom, some things do stick!)
3. Thanks to my old roommate Chelsey, I now put black pepper on just about anything.
4. I love all types of cheese
5. I hate tomato soup
6. If I eat vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce I always have to mix the sauce in and make "chocolate soup" (it just tastes better that way!)
7. I still put potato chips on my sandwiches whenever possible.
8. I hardly ever eat cereal two days in a row. In fact I don't like cereal that much and will go weeks sometimes between bowls of cereal.
9. I eat rice with a spoon, the way the Filipinoes do it, in fact at a ward party recently, they had Panda Express and there were only forks and chopsticks and it felt so strange to eat it with a fork (I didn't try the chopsticks).
10. If I'm eating candy like starburst, jelly beans, or gummi bears, I will always save an orange one for last.
2 comments:
Maybe loving cheese and hating tomato soup is hereditary. Jessa loves cheese and I hate tomato soup. I cook with it, but to just eat it, blech! My kids love to make "ice cream soup" although I don't know that we've ever actually called it that. Do you remember ice cream at Grandma R's with the cans of Hershey's syrup?
Think the dislike for tomato soup has anything to do with dumping a hot bowl of it on your face when you were only 1?
Thanks for #2! I tried....
Post a Comment