Saturday, January 24, 2009

VEGAS Baby!

So, I just have to post my excitement for my upcoming vacation. Several months ago a good friend of mine from High school emailed and mentioned that her husband (another high school friend) was going to a conference in Vegas in Feb. and she was flying in for several days and wanted to see if I wanted to fly in and hang with her for a few days. Well of course I said yes, and as it turns out her parents were able to hook us up with cheap condo, so we're going Feb 11th-14th. I'm so excited a) because I've never been to Vegas, b) because it's been years since I've seen Audrey and Bret and c) because who doesn't love vacation?!? Anyways, the details are coming together and the time is drawing nearer so I just had to share my excitement. . . I'm going to VEGAS, Baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think you'll be brave enough to try the X-Scream? Honor your brother!