Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Orange Fire Initiation

I have a friend who introduced me to my favorite new drink - hot orange juice. Now that may sound weird, but think about it, we drink hot cocoa, hot apple cider, why not orange juice? Granted once you heat it up it loses a lot of it's sweetness, but still maintains it's flavor and the heat adds an element that in my opinion makes it delicious. So my challenge to you is to take the plunge and participate in the "Orange Fire Initiation" as Aaron called it. I hope you like it, I sure do, and even after a few weeks of drinking it periodically, I'm still not tired of it, which is more than I can say for hot chocolate. As good as it is, I can only handle hot chocolate occasionally, but this hot orange juice thing might just stick. Seriously, try it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I didn't think you would be so into hot drinks in Arizona!