Sunday, March 29, 2009

RS Sleepover

My ward did a Sleepover for our quarterly enrichment activity this weekend. It was a lot of fun and a big success I think. Even though we only had a handful of us actually stay the night, we had about 1/3 of our regular sunday attendance come to the activity, so I'd say that's a success! We made some vinyl lettered tiles, we had a bunch of different sayings and I got one with Pres. Hinkley's 6 Bs on it, but this one was by far the most fun. . . Here's me and Kyla posing for an advertisement, although my half kiss, half laughing face does make for an odd experession! We also did an easter egg hunt in the dark which was an adventure. . . especially for those of us without flashlights (I ended up using the display screen on my camera as a light and between my picture taking and lack of good light only ended up finding two, but it was still fun. Here's a photo of us streaming out the door with our hunting faces on. And of course as always happens when girls get together, there was plenty of chit chatting and some great food too, all in all a great night.

1 comment:

taryn said...

How fun! Gosh I miss that kind of stuff! Looks like you're doing a great job Becky!