Sunday, April 5, 2009
Feast or Famine
So I got to do my fair share of party hopping this weekend. It's always interesting to me how when it comes to socializing, it seems to be feast or famine. For example this weekend I got invited to 4 parties, 2 brunches, 2 dinners, 1 play and 2 other art museum open house events. Well as you can imagine, there's no way to make it to it all, although I certainly made a valiant effort and ended up having breakfast, lunch, and dinner today at 3 different friends houses. Good food and company all around, but I have to say that I'm tired. Who knew being a socialite could be so taxing? The irony of it is, some weekends no matter how hard I try to find or invent something to do, or invite others to do things, it still just doesn't work out, too bad life doesn't spread the fun around a little more. Feast or famine I tell ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well I sure don't know how you do all that you do. Hmmm... so is this week a feast or a famine? Maybe you and Meg should come over Thursday night and you could see our place and we could play a game or something. Or maybe sometime next week? Whenever you're in a famine, let me know because you can come over here!
Oh wait, I guess since I just posted on my blog about Bryant being sick we should wait until our house is rid of sickness. Darn! Well, let me know when would be a good time to hang out again!
You lucky girl, I have been so bored the last couple of days I am just going crazy.
Post a Comment