Friday, December 11, 2009
A Hawaiian Thanksgiving
A Hawaiian Thanksgiving
My recent trip to Hawaii with a few friends was absolutely fabulous, and since they say a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll let you browse the pictures above and leave my commentary to a minumum, however I will say that I would highly recommend a Hawaiian vacation for anyone, anytime, I don't think there was a part about it I didn't like, although if I had to pick favorites, I would say the Polynesian cultural center, Pearl Harbor, and snorkeling were some of my favorites, although parasailing was definitely wonderful, and some of my favorite memories took place while just driving or walking around. All in all, the perfect vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jessa really liked your pictures. It looks like you had a great time! I love vacationing vicariously through your adventures.
What a fun trip! I'm glad that you are having fun adventures!
Heather
What a fun trip! I'm glad that you are having exotic adventures. Hopefully I'll make it to Hawaii sometime.
Heather
Looks like you had a blast and I can't blame you for not wanting to come back. At least you weren't coming back to snow!
Post a Comment