Saturday, December 19, 2009

Surprise Visitors

Last Wednesday Night, my roommate, her boyfriend and I were all hanging out when the doorbell rang. Neither of us were expecting anyone, so curiously I went downstairs to answer the door. I pulled open the door to see my friend Malia standing there. She just looked at me with a non-descript look on her face and I couldn't tell if she was happy or sad, or what. I invited her in and thought it odd that she hesitated for a minute, which was when I noticed she had something like a plastic gun in her hand. No sooner had I asked "What is that?" When she pulled up her gun and started shooting me with little nerf arrows. I stepped back to take cover and was surprised to see a fully grown gorilla coming through my door with his own gun full of nerf arrows! After they had emptied their guns on me, I turned, laughing, to ask who the gorilla was. Well I soon found out and we decided that Meg(my roommate) and Jake(her boyfriend) needed to get in on the action, although since the element of surprise had been lost, we had to do a little convincing to get them to unlock the bedroom door. The following is the result.

No comments: