Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Yum!
Okay, I've never been much of a fan of people who post pictures of what they eat. I've always thought it's a little weird unless you are writing a food blog or have a good story to go along with it. Well perhaps I have neither, except for the fact that I just made the best macaroni and cheese ever. Of course, this opinion could have been swayed by the fact that I had a very light early lunch at an appreciation ceremony for one of the schools I work with so was pretty much starving by the time dinner rolled around, but I think it was pretty fantabulous! No recipe really, just homestyle mac and cheese with some additional pepper jack cheese, diced pepperoni, green onions and black pepper. Mix it all together, sprinkle on some bread crumbs, then bake it for about 8 minutes. . . MASARAP! Which is to say - in English - DELICIOUS! The only real drawback was that it was so delicious and I was so hungry, I probably ate twice as much as I should have, but tonight, it was totally worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really going to have to jazz up my mac and cheese one of these days. I have a couple girls that would probably be in heaven.
Post a Comment