1. Bumper stickers:
Is it just me or have the days of funny bumper stickers passed? Okay so occasionally I'll see a good one, but most of the time I just sit in traffic wondering what would possess someone to put that junk on his/her car.
2. Blogs with automatic playlists that are all the way at the bottom:
Now don't misunderstand, I have nothing against automatic playlists on your blog. In fact sometimes I dig them, but please for the multi-tasker in me, put the playlist somewhere near the top so I can stop the automatic music if so desired without scrolling all the way to the end.
3. Overly chatty people at church, in class, or during work meetings:
It's about respect people. If you should be listening to someone else and you still want to talk to your friend, just take the conversation outside please.
4. Stores that don't sell pants in long or tall lengths:
You carry petite clothes and plus sizes, why not supply stuff for us tall people?
5. The amount of garbage/recycling I have:
Maybe I'm on the verge of a personal go green revolution. I mean, I'm only one person, yet it never ceases to amaze me that I can produce so much waste. Okay, now go ahead if you want and tell me how this things are petty and shouldn't bother me. Yes I know, probably just in a bad mood lately but maybe now that I've got it off my chest it won't bug me anymore. . . that's how stuff works right.
1 comment:
We must be cut from the same branch....I share the very same sentiments! You aren't alone-I LOVE recycling!!
Post a Comment