So I had a lucky mid-week day off this week. Actually I got a whole 15 hours thanks to the coming holiday and a training I get to go to on Friday (my usual day off). So I had yesterday afternoon and all day today to dig in to some projects, well one actually. To sort through my stuff (yep, all of it) and purge the unnecessary. Two boxes and one large bag of stuff to DI later, the results were evident. Above is part of my newly organized closet. Now many of you never saw my before closet and even if you had, the differences might not be as evident to you, but I am very pleased. I tackled organization in a few other areas as well (some physical, some virtual) and overall am more prepared for a more well organized, simplified life. Day off well spent.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Organization
So I had a lucky mid-week day off this week. Actually I got a whole 15 hours thanks to the coming holiday and a training I get to go to on Friday (my usual day off). So I had yesterday afternoon and all day today to dig in to some projects, well one actually. To sort through my stuff (yep, all of it) and purge the unnecessary. Two boxes and one large bag of stuff to DI later, the results were evident. Above is part of my newly organized closet. Now many of you never saw my before closet and even if you had, the differences might not be as evident to you, but I am very pleased. I tackled organization in a few other areas as well (some physical, some virtual) and overall am more prepared for a more well organized, simplified life. Day off well spent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need you to come to my house on your next day off!
Post a Comment