Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Idaho Trip: Week 2

On my recent trip to Idaho, I was lucky enough to be able to stay for two weeks.  The second week was a little less busy than the first, I got to spend time with my parents and attend some soccer games for the Rigby pamunkins (that's nieces/nephews by the way) and celebrate the Fourth of July. I didn't get too many pics, but ones below do tell some stories:

After several months of 3 mile detours, the bridge next to my parents house finally re-opened, new and improved and wider to boot.  Happy day in the Henry Household.


On the Fourth of July, I spent some time at my brother's house just playing around.  We played tag and hide and seek and then made some sock puppets and had some interesting puppet shows.


Then the youngest kids had some fun in the pool.  There were sure funny to watch.  It was a good way for them to cool off before our evening BBQ.









The end of the week was fun as my Sister and her family came into town.  It's been quite a while since I've seen them and we had  good time although somehow the only picture I came home with was of Lyndsey showing off her origami skills.

All in all it was a fun trip and I'm slowly catching up, just in time to go back for a wedding next week!  

No comments: