Monday, December 16, 2013

Philippines Trip

Okay, so I still need to do a more complete post about my most amazing trip to the Philippines, and I promise I will, but in the meantime, I just wanted to share this video that one of our group put together with footage she took to thank all the people who donated to her fundraising efforts.  It does a good job at the beginning of showing the scenery of the island we were on and then transitions into a bunch of shots of the filipinoes that we all loved so much.  Alexis was enthralled with the filipino children (we seriously considered searching her luggage on the way home, just to be sure she hadn't stashed one or two away), so it's fitting that most of her footage features the super cute and loving kids there.  I think you'll have to agree that it would be difficult not to love these people.

1 comment:

Amy Bateman said...

What a great little video. I can't wait to see your photos and hear about the experience. We enjoyed watching the videos the Standard-Examiner posted and seeing how many times we could spot you.