Sunday, May 11, 2008
Cliff Jumping
I had a really fun weekend. My ward had a campout up by Payson, Arizona; we stayed Friday night at the local church owned girl's camp and did some cleaning etc. to help them get ready for the summer camping season. Afterward I went with 4 friends to a place called Gisela, where we went cliff jumping. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post because, like and idiot, I forget to get my camera out of the car and didn't realize it till we'd already hiked a few miles back into where the water hole was. There were of course several different heights of cliffs, I was only brave enough to go off the one that was about 30 feet high, but some of the boys went off the top which is 50-55 feet. It was a lot of fun and I'll definitely have to go again sometime. Of course on the way back to the car I slipped and fell on large boulder and now have a huge bruise on my hip and scratches all down one leg and my forearm where I caught myself, but it could have been a lot worse. And despite all that it was a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There you go, that's one way to relieve stress!
That's awesome. I've always wanted to do that. I hope the bruise goes away quick.
Post a Comment