Thursday, May 15, 2008
Starting the new year off right?!?
So it was my birthday earlier this week, and first off a big thanks to each of you who thought of me, and wished me a happy birthday, the cards, e-cards, presents and phone calls made my day special. I went out to dinner with some friends and was discussing my new year, when I realized how depressing this new year in life is starting. I'm single, 26, and about to be unemployed. By all means, not where I ever thought I'd be at this point, but despite all that, we had a good laugh at the fact that even though in the world's eyes I may not be the epitome of success at the moment, I know my Heavenly Father is proud of who I've become and has much more in store for me. Amazing how a little different perspective on things can help you see that you truly are starting the new year off right, as long as right means, obedient, prayerful, and keeping the faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you are looking through the Lord's eyes and I know he is pleased with you as are many of us who are watching the wonderful person that you are.
Rannie
Post a Comment