Saturday, July 19, 2008

Food

So I just got back from grocery shopping and I was contemplating the fact that it's been weeks since I've actually cooked real food. Don't get me wrong, I've thrown together meals here and there and cooked some desserts and such, but it's been a while since I've really cooked and I kind of miss it, so I bought some food and am planning to cook up some meals tomorrow to freeze etc. for some lunches. (I find that when it's just me, that's the best way to do things.)
On the flip side, I've had some really good food lately. I've gone out to eat several times this week (celebrating the fact that I still have a job and all) and eaten at some great restaurants. My two favorite dining experiences were Thursday when a group from work went to a Middle Eastern place called the Persian Garden Cafe, and last night when I went out with some of the girls to a great little Italian place called Papa Rizzini's, or maybe it was Rizzani's anyways, it was great! And Monday I have my bi-annual Thai food lunch with a couple of ladies from work. Yum, all this talk of food is making me hungry, good thing I've got a fun BBQ pool party to attend tonight.

No comments: