At least for another week or so most likely, at least when I asked about taking off Thursday for my holiday since I'm not scheduled to work on Friday anyways, my boss said go ahead, which basically means that she doesn't expect anything to happen til next week, because otherwise we'd have to report to the office on Thursday in order to be laid-off. Anyways, I don't quite know whether I'm happy or sad about this, it's like ripping off a band-aid really slow.
The good news is assuming I'm still employed, I think my office is open on Friday and the PHoenix fireworks show is held in the park across the street, so we can have a front row view of the fireworks in the comfort of an air-conditioned office with free parking. I'll have to double check on that. . .
2 comments:
Way to go, look at the bright side of things. I hope you get to enjoy the fire works. Have a great holiday.
Can't beat a front-row seat for fireworks, especially in an air-conditioned building. It's great that you have such a positive attitude about something that's probably less than positive in your life!
Post a Comment