Thursday, August 7, 2008

Olympic Fever

A quick shout out to all the olympics fans out there. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!! A friend asked me the other day what sport I like best, and I couldn't even answer because it doesn't seem to matter what's on, I like them all and watch as much as I possibly can! And the best part is the countdown is almost up. Tomorrow is the opening ceremonies. . . YEAH!

2 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Maybe it's a genetic thing. I'm an Olympic junkie, too. I love them summer or winter, any sport. (Although I am glad they don't show hours and hours of boxing anymore like they did in the 80s.)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you inherited it. I love to watch Olympics, too. I guess you grew up with it, so it's only natural.