Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mud Football

So my ward had an awesome ward activity this morning. We went out to the West side of the valley to a farm and played mud football. It was great! The dirt was very fine which makes for very squishy mud and there was at least a foot or two of water as well. All in all it made for a lot of fun and some great tackling. The kind that never hurts which is even better! So much fun, if anyone ever has a chance to play I would highly recommend it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many times have I told you not to play in the mud!

Rachel said...

That looks like a ton of fun. How many showers did you have to take to get all the dirt out?

Anonymous said...

Just one, but that's a nice LONG one after rinsing off in the irrigation ditch.

Amy Bateman said...

The better question would be how difficult was it to get all the mud out of your clothes?

Unknown said...

Wow that looks fun, that's something I never have done. Maybe I should try it some time.