Well I think I've watched more movies in the past two weeks than I had in the few months prior. Now before any of you avid movie goers get too excited, I should tell you that that's still not very many, but just seems like a lot in my world. Anyways, I wanted to share my thoughts on a few of them.
1. Bedtime Stories - remarkably clean for Adam Sandler and a fun interesting story. I'd recommend it.
2. Prince Caspian - A good adaptation of a C.S. Lewis classic, if you like fantasy at all, definitely a must see.
3. The Librarian - this is an obscure low budget film starring Noah Wyle, that is reminiscent of National Treasure and Indiana Jones, only it has a more comic twist. Not the best acting or special effects, but definitely worth a night of laughs.
I guess now that I think about it, it's been a while since I've seen a movie I haven't liked, We also watched Ironman, and the Forbidden Kingdom both of which were good too. I guess I'm not too picky, so maybe that makes my reviews completely worthless, but oh-well! Take it as you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment