Thursday, February 26, 2009

Las Vegas

So I know it's been a while, but I wanted to post some pictures and thoughts on my recent vacation to Las Vegas. I flew in Wednesday and met up with two of my good friends from High school, Bret and Audrey Maiers. It was so good to see them again and despite being pretty Vegas-ed out by the end of the weekend, I was definitely sad to leave them. . . Love you guys!
Audrey and I had a great time exploring Thursday while Bret finished up his PT conference, then we all went out exploring Friday. We hit the wax museum and a few free shows, but spent a lot of time just perusing the different hotels, which for any of you who've ever been can be pretty interesting. My favorite was definitely the Bellagio. The dancing fountains and the atrium were just amazing. Audrey's parents flew in Friday night and we all went to go see a Circ de Soleil show called KA. For anyone looking for a great show in Vegas, I would highly recommend it. The acrobatics were fantastic and they used a rotating stage that provided a whole new dimension to the display. Saturday we went to the Aquarium at Mandalay Bay, did some more hotel exploring and toured a chocolate fatory, that was a bit of a disappointment, but still had a great time. Overall, it was a great and much needed vacation. The only sad part is we never made it up to the stratosphere so I didn't get the chance to ride X-scream. Sorry Rob, that'll have to wait for the next trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you fulfilled the challenge of the chocolate sign? That's one I think I could definitely succeed at!

Anonymous said...

Have you fulfilled the challenge of the chocolate sign? That's one I think I could definitely succeed at!