Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged

Directions fill out 6 quirky things about yourself. Then choose six people to be tagged and let them know by commenting on their blogs.

1. I got tagged by my cousin Stephanie who is a part of several of my favorite childhood memories.
2. I always uncross my legs when someone says a prayer. It's a habit I picked up in the Philippines because many of the older Filipinoes would consider it rude to have your legs crossed during a prayer and told us so.
3. I like thinking up random things about myself and try hard not to ever repeat myself. Check out my facebook notes if you want.
4. I have four different journals that I write in regularly. Each one serves a different purpose. One regular, one for Leadership meeting notes, one study journal, and one for special experiences.
5. I dream in color
6. If I had an evil twin, her name would be Beatrice. . . I've never liked that name.

Okay, I'm tagging Annelyn, Jessa, & Amy then Kevin, Reighlyn, and Audrey (time you three posted again).

1 comment:

Amy Bateman said...

Do you remember one trip (to Gooding?) when Jeff made up evil twin names for everyone? I think I wrote them all down in my journal. The only one I remember was we gave Jeff's evil twin the name of Constance Alloitious because he would never be able to spell it. (I don't think I can either!!)