Friday, September 4, 2009

A glorious day called. . .

FRIDAY!!
It's days like today that make me appreciate the full wonderfulness that is a Friday. I want to apologize for all you hard working people out there for whom Friday is just another work day, but you see for me, Friday is the first full day of the weekend and the day to catch up on everything I didn't have time to do during the week, so that I might just be able to play a bit on Saturday. I've taken to making myself to do lists every night before I go to bed and what generally ends up happening is I knock off a couple of the most important ones during the week, but the rest just sit there and glare at me until Friday. But it's a wonderful feeling to be able to get up Friday morning (later than usual of course) and start checking things off that to do list. Now on super busy weeks, like this last one, the list is ridiculously large, so I have to remind myself that even if I don't get through it all today, I still have a Saturday to finish a few things, and thanks to Labor Day, a whole Monday to play too, so it's okay to take a mid morning break before diving back in. If I were a day, I'd want to be Friday. Well loved, highly anticipated, and in my world, highly productive.

No comments: