Friday, June 25, 2010
My new place
It's been a few weeks since I moved to my new place and I have to say that I love it. I have so much more space and since I live in the “in-law apartment” half of a house with a roommate, I have the best of both worlds. Its a bit like having my own place, but with all the joys of a roommate and a real house too. Here's some pictures of my half of the place. Only the bed and desk are mine, the rest is furniture that was already at the house. My roomate is great to let me use it all.
And here's looking out of my bedroom to the rest of the house
Here's one of my favorite features of the house - the garage. It makes a huge difference in triple digit heat! Perhaps once it cools down some, I'll like the backyard a little more, but for now, the garage is probably my favorite feature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your place looks nice, glad you like it. HAve fun in NYC next week.
Your new place looks great!
Post a Comment