First off, I think house sitting is an interesting adventure. It's a little like a mini vacation, but you still live your regular life. In some ways its more convenient because you only have a suitcase full of stuff so deciding what to wear is easier, and there's not as much stuff to lose, and it's always interesting to gather ideas from someone else's house (especially a very neat, organized someone). On the flip side, you only have a suitcase full of stuff, sometimes have to open all the kitchen cupboards to find what you want, but all in all, it's been an interesting change of pace.
Then of course add on top of the that the little joys of taking care of a dog. Bailey's a very good dog, but is definitely more excited upon waking up than me, and can't seem to figure out why sometimes I can't just stop everything to play with her, but she's been a fun companion this past week. I don't know that this has increased my desire to have a dog, still not sure I ever really want one of my own, but it has been fun to care for one for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment